Breaking news – new additions to Trenchless Live line-up
Tue, 7 August 2012
There have been a number of additions to the Trenchless Live 2012 conference program, including a Victoria-based tunnelling case study, and underground utility mapping and standards presentations.
Mark Gordon from RMA will take to the stage as a speaker at the Trenchless Live Rehabilitation and Standards Toolbox Session, taking place on Wednesday 24 October.
Mr Gordon is a Registered Land Surveyor and the Principal Surveyor of Roads and Maritime Services in New South Wales.
Joining the Tunnelling and Mapping Toolbox Session at Trenchless Live 2012 will be John Moore, Manager for GIS and Operation for the Emergency Information Coordination Unit, a part of Land and Property Information New South Wales.
Also joining the Tunnelling and Mapping Toolbox session is David Fox, Project Manager at Yarra Valley Water.Article continues below…
Mr Fox will be presenting on the water authority’s $A2.7 million project to replace a 100-year-old sewer syphon that crosses underneath the Yarra River in Abbotsford.
A boring machine was used to connect the new siphon to the existing network on Walmer Street.
To view the updated Trenchless Live 2012 program, click here.
Registrations for Trenchless Live 2012 are now open, and with only a few weeks left before the early bird rates expire, now is the perfect time to register and SAVE!
Share this article on the web:
For more information visit:
· Mark Gordon joins Trenchless Live Toolbox line up Wed, 1 August 2012
· Lance Horlyck joins the Trenchless Live 2012 Super Panel Wed, 1 August 2012
· Keynote Presenter Neil Rickard to open Trenchless Live 2012 Tue, 31 July 2012
· Get more out of Trenchless Live 2012 with John Moore Tue, 31 July 2012
· Making the most of the greatest show IN earth Fri, 14 September 2012
· Get the goods at Trenchless Live with Matthew Good Mon, 27 August 2012
· Yarra Valley Water’s David Fox joins Trenchless Live Tue, 21 August 2012
· Countdown is on! Register for Trenchless Live today Tue, 14 August 2012
Tell a friend
Embed this article:
Paste the above HTML code into your website to embed the article.
Article permalink: http://trenchless-australasia.com/news/ breaking_news_/076792/
Do you have something to tell Trenchless Australasia? Submit your news or information here.