TT Asia Pacific, Tracto-Technik’s Australian subsidiary, has been operating out of Brisbane since 1998.
The company says its new vacuum excavator is ideal for removing mud from roadways or grassy surfaces, as it provides a high level continuous vacuum without the need to prime or keep the hose submerged.
The product also features hydraulically-operated dumping, trailer, truck or skid mounting, and a cyclonic filtration system.
The machine’s forward tank clean-out port provides convenient, clean access to the tank interior for fast, mess-free tank cleaning.Article continues below…
National Sales Manager John Walsh said “Our HDD vacuum excavators feature the same rugged construction, quality, and tested in-field performance as all our other products.”
“Each year more trenchless sewer, water, gas and electric rehabilitation and replacement projects are successfully completed with trenchless equipment from TT Asia Pacific’s high quality range of products,” Mr Walsh said.
- 4 inch vacuum systems 36 HP Kubota diesel
- Vacuum source
- 4 inch vacuum system - 780 cfm at 15 inch Hg vacuum
- Adjustable flow pick-up wand.
- 200, 500, 800, 1,000 and 1,200 gallon sizes
- Hot rolled carbon steel with internal baffle
- Hydraulic hoist with remote operator’s station
- Cyclonic filtration system with washable filter cartridge
- High pressure water system
- 2,250, 3 GPM, 200 gallon tank, 50 inch hose reel and water wand.
- Winterising kit
- Common base plate
- Vacuum hose rack
- Work lights
- Diesel engine
- 4 inch hose rotating nozzle
- Traffic direction board
- Vacuum cleaner pick-up head
- Combination vacuum and water wand.