New subscribers to the Trenchless Australasia magazine this month will receive a free e-guide worth $A44 containing:
- A brief background on the NBN
- Construction contractors working on the NBN
- Types of installations: why a no-dig option is always best
- Getting involved
- Next stages of the project
- Further reading.
The NBN rollout is a significant, once-in-a-generation restructuring of the Australian telecommunications market. The NBN will cover 13 million premises by 2021 and involve installing 181,000 km of Gigabit-capable Passive Optical Network (GPON) and 57,000 km of transit fibre.
The size of the roll-out combined with the lengthy construction period represents a huge body of construction work that trenchless installers could become involved in.Article continues below…
A one year subscription to Trenchless Australasia magazine costs $A99, which works out to be less than $A9 per month, and subscribers can save by purchasing multi-year subscriptions.
- Quarterly industry news, project features and articles to keep you up-to-date on key issues
- Expert commentary from industry leaders to keep you ‘in the know’ on technological innovations, trends and industry developments
- Weekly news updates and employment opportunities
- Exclusive access to online archives of Trenchless Australasia magazine
- Complimentary Trenchless Technology wall charts
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to Trenchless Technology networking functions, training seminars and major trenchless and no-dig conferences
- Print and online directory.