The course, being led by Blair Telfer of ProjectMax, will particularly focus on techniques including horizontal directional drilling, microtunnelling, pipe bursting, pipe rehabilitation and CCTV.
The two-day course has already been presented in a number of Australian cities to high praise.
Alicia Crouch, Graduate Project Development Engineer at the Water Infrastructure Group said “The Trenchless Masterclass was a great opportunity for me to gain knowledge about trenchless technologies. It was very interesting to learn about the different products on the market and how different processes are being adapted.”
Dates for New Zealand are:
- Auckland – 11-12 June
- Wellington – 13-14 June
At the ASTT Roadshow 2012 you will learn about infrastructure rehabilitation techniques that will:
- Have minimal social impact from reduced traffic delays
- Have less environmental damage
- Have greatly reduced OH&S risks due to fewer open excavations
- Have greater long term cost-savings for your organisation
- Show the importance of planning and pre-planning before deciding on a method, and how every case needs to be assessed differently based on the job at hand.
Valued at $A1,600, you can register for only $A330, as the Australasian Society of Trenchless Technology is subsidising registrations in order to provide this essential training to councils.
Don't miss out. Click here to secure your place now.