No-Dig Down Under 2013 gears up
Mon, 30 July 2012
The Call for Papers for the 31st ISTT No-Dig – No Dig Down Under 2013 – is now open, with the program committee comprising ISTT and ASTT representatives.
No-Dig Down Under will take place in Sydney, Australia, from 1−4 September 2013. There have been two previous international No-Digs in Australia, remembered as being among the best.
Abstracts may be submitted on any topic relevant to the industry, including installation, rehabilitation, replacement, inspection, and assessment of all underground infrastructure.
Technical topics include:
Article continues below…
- New and emerging technology
- Whole-of-project case studies
- Pressure pipe rehabilitation
- Presentations that include input from clients, owners or utilities
- Difficult environments
- Major projects
- New issues in design and engineering
- Pipe materials
- Local government and regional water authority projects
- Gas, communications and other non-water projects.
Non-technical topics include:
- Industry skills shortage and training
- Contracting strategies
- Risk management
- Projected capital works by utilities
- Industry reform
- Quality Assurance.
- 30 November 2012 – Abstracts deadline
- 1 February 2013 – Speakers notified
- 5 April 2013 – Submit draft papers
- 5 July 2013 – Speakers to submit final papers and speakers must register.
To submit your abstract, click here.
Abstracts are to be:
- In English
- Relevant to the themes of the event
- Accompanied with a biography on the presenter.
Join us for the official ISTT event of 2013
Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring?
Share this article on the web:
Engineering and Design,
Pipe and Conduit,
Rehabilitation and Repair,
Standards and Guidelines,
Stormwater products and services,
For more information visit:
· Trenchless Asia a hit Thu, 19 July 2012
· International No-Dig to come to Sydney in 2013 Tue, 16 November 2010
· Experts the world over come Down Under Wed, 3 April 2013
· UKSTT Young Engineer comes Down Under Tue, 5 March 2013
· Meet the partners of ISTT No-Dig 2013 Tue, 22 January 2013
· Call for papers deadline extended Mon, 10 December 2012
· ISTT No-Dig 2013 exhibition spaces selling fast Tue, 4 December 2012
Tell a friend
Embed this article:
Paste the above HTML code into your website to embed the article.
Article permalink: http://trenchless-australasia.com/news/ no-dig_down_under_2013_gears_up/076499/
Do you have something to tell Trenchless Australasia? Submit your news or information here.