Veolia Water Network Services is excited about the arrival of this machine in Australia. Its main feature is the air speed/air flow, which is an extraordinary 36,000 to 44,000 cubic metres of air flow per hour – the equivalent of eleven standard hydro combo trucks.
The machine Veolia Water Network Services will display at Trenchless Live 2012 is currently available for hire, and later this year the company will be bringing a bigger machine of the same kind to Australia for purchase.
How does it work?
1. The turbines generate an extremely powerful air flow
2. The waste/spoil is sucked by the vacuum hose controlled by the operator using the radio remote control
3. The material is collected inside the debris container
4. The air goes through special fine filters for decontamination Filters have an automatic cleaning system using compressed air, ensuring that filtration is always efficient
5. Once the job is completed, the debris container is emptied by side tipping.