Trenchless Live will feature a diverse speaker program with a range of presentations covering projects, technology, the latest developments, policy and more.
The program will feature presentations from keynote speakers:
- Neil Rickard Yarra Valley Water Divisional Manager of Infrastructure Planning will discuss asset management for a major water utility
- Darren Driscoll, NBN Co. Construction Stakeholder General Manager will provide an update on the NBN rollout.
One of the most popular features of ASTT events has been the Trenchless Super Panels.
This year a comprehensive Super Panel, made up of experts in all areas of Trenchless Technology, will be on hand to answer your questions.
The experts will engage the audience in a lively discussion of the benefits of different techniques, offering solutions for the rehabilitation and installation of underground infrastructure.
Pannellists this year include MWH Technical Specialist Dave Cook, Sastti JV Founder Lance Horlyck, ASTT Vice Chairman Andy Krumins and Yarra Valley Water Divisional Manager - Infrastructure Planning Neil Rickard.
Three toolbox sessions will be staged as part of the conference program, covering HDD, rehabilitation and tunnelling. Each session will feature unique case studies that will provide excellent learning opportunities for delegates. These include:
- Jonathan de Vos, UEA, HDD on the New South Wales Appin Wastewater Scheme
- Eamon Foley, Coe Drilling, Gladstone Harbour HDD Intersect
- Trevor Cox, Codmah, HDD under bore of the Nepean river
- David Madcalf, John Holland, Bulimba Creek Trunk Sewer Project
- Mahmoud Al-Madhoun, City West Water, Pipe-bursting on the William Street Works
A Utility Location stream will highlight some of the latest developments in this important area of underground construction.
- Current development of the SUE Standard, Australasian Standards Authority Locating Underground Assets Chair Mark Gordon
- 3D mapping of underground assets, Land and Property Information Division Manager Building and Infrastructure Project John Moore.