Water supply upgrade works in Tatura
Thu, 2 August 2012
Improvement works by Goulburn Valley Water will soon commence on a watermain in Tatura, seeing the replacement of 500 m of ageing watermain.
Goulburn Valley Water Project Manager Rizwan Qamar said “The works will improve both the reliability of water supply services and are expected to contribute to more consistent water quality.”
The $A220,000 project is being undertaken by construction company Infratec International, and will feature Trenchless Technology.
Works to replace the main will extend along Ross Street between Service Street and Hunter Street.
“The works are expected to take 6-8 weeks and should be completed by September, weather permitting,” he said.
Share this article on the web:
Pipe and Conduit,
Rehabilitation and Repair,
For more information visit:
· Maroochydore watermains being assessed Tue, 24 July 2012
· Planning to replace Marion, Holbrooks road watermain begins Wed, 11 July 2012
· Innovation in the renewal of watermains Tue, 5 June 2012
· Pipe upgrade to secure Terang water supplies Sun, 14 April 2013
· Infratec International Pty Ltd
Tell a friend
Embed this article:
Paste the above HTML code into your website to embed the article.
Article permalink: http://trenchless-australasia.com/news/ water_supply_upgrade_works_in_tatura/076636/
Do you have something to tell Trenchless Australasia? Submit your news or information here.